ADVANCED MATHEMATICS FOR TEACHERS
Before you proceed, please read the syllabus,
which can be found here.
I will list below problems for you to solve and present at the
board as part of your training.
- The first set is about very basic algebra,
the type of algebra that will probably show up in every class that
you teach. But the problems that I am giving you are not easy,
so find some time and play with them before you present them in front
of the class.
- The second set continues
the story about polynomials.
- The third set has even more problems about polynomials.
- This fourth set will help us
review some ideas from differential calculus.
- A fifth set with differential calculus adds to the problems from last time.
- How about some problems about
- And then problems about
- One more set of integrals.